|Everything Costs More Thanks to Bidenflation
A majority of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck due to Biden’s failed economic policies. We cannot take a second term of skyrocketing grocery costs, higher rents, and unaffordable mortgages and car loans.
· January’s Consumer Price Index rose 3.1% compared to last year.
o Auto insurance is up 20.6%;
o Household repairs are up 18.2%;
o Sporting events are up 13.5%;
o Transportations services are up 9.5%;
o Nonprescription drugs are up 9.2%;
o Baby food is up 8.7%;
o Garbage collection is up 6.4%;
o Shelter is up 6.0%;
o Eating out is up 5.1%.
· Prices have risen by 17.9% since Biden took office.
· Americans’ finances are being decimated.
o Americans are suffering from the lasting effects of Biden’s historic inflation, with many struggling to pay their debts, save for retirement, or afford rent.
· Americans are increasingly borrowing to cover daily expenses, finding their regular income is no longer enough to make ends meet.
o Credit card delinquencies have surpassed pre-pandemic levels for the first time.
· The polls show how unhappy Americans are with Biden’s economy.
o A majority of Americans believe Biden’s policies have worsened economic conditions in the country.
o Only 28% of Americans rated the economy as excellent or good compared to 57% in 2020.
o Only 1 in 5 Americans believe they would be better off financially if Biden is reelected
Bottom Line: Despite this administration’s constant gaslighting, Americans continue to suffer from Bidenflation in their day-to-day lives. Bidenomics will only continue to result in paying more to live worse.
Biden is Mentally Unfit to be President
Biden is a broken shell of a man. The world knows the truth – Joe Biden is experiencing significant cognitive decline. Those around him know that he’s not up to the job in his first term, let alone a second.
Just last week, a special counsel found Biden “willfully retained and disclosed classified materials” — including classified documents related to national security and “sensitive intelligence sources and methods” — in his home, garage, and office for decades.
However, the special counsel declined to recommend charging Biden because he is an “elderly man with a poor memory.”
According to the report, Biden’s memory appeared to have “significant limitations.”
He repeatedly forgot when he served as Vice President, and his “ memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him.”
Even Democrats admit Biden has a problem.
Top Democrat strategist David Axelrod claims the special counsel’s report “goes to the core of what is plaguing Biden politically now, which is a widespread fear that he’s not up to it.”
Democrat consultant James Carville believes that Democrats are “officially in Hail Mary mode.”
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling Biden’s age a “legitimate issue.”
At 81 years old, Biden is the oldest serving president in U.S. history.
If elected in 2024, Biden would be 86 years old at the end of his second term.
Democrats in Congress admit Biden “does not have the normal strength to go out there and campaign.”
Bottom Line: Joe Biden has been compared to a human Roomba, as he often gets confused as to where to go. He is deteriorating right in front of our eyes. Americans agree: Joe Biden’s cognitive decline is undeniable.
Biden’s Border Crisis Passes 9 Million Illegal Crossings
Joe Biden has all the authority he needs to close the border today. His refusal speaks volumes. This dereliction of duty is driving a national security disaster, an opioid epidemic, and a humanitarian crisis through our open southern border.
· 176,205 illegal immigrants crossed the southern border in January — a 237% increase from a typical January under President Trump.
o 8,523 unaccompanied children were encountered.
o 83,761 illegal immigrants were encountered from countries outside the Northern Triangle and Mexico, showing that Biden’s crisis is global.
o At least 58 people on the terror watchlist have been encountered trying to enter the U.S. between ports of entry this fiscal year.
· Approximately 5,600 illegal immigrants crossed the border every day in January, dwarfing the definition of a “crisis.”
o In 2019, Obama’s DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson claimed that 1,000 illegal border crossings overwhelms the system.
o That’s a 460% difference.
· FY 2023 saw nearly 2.5 million encounters, surpassing last year’s record.
· Illicit drugs are flowing into the country at an alarming rate, with only 5 to 10 percent being intercepted as border officials struggle to contain the smuggling.
o 1,778 pounds of deadly fentanyl and 4,983 pounds of methamphetamine were seized at the southern border in January alone, with much more getting through.
· Last month, a twice-deported criminal illegal immigrant tailgated four teenagers who were driving home from bowling and fired shots into their vehicle, killing one and injuring two others.
· Late last month, a group of migrants attacked NYPD officers in Times Square, with some of the suspects still at large .
· Last week, an illegal immigrant was indicted on capital murder charges in a cheerleader’s beating, stabbing death.
· Disgraced Biden DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has officially been impeached by the U.S. House of Representative.
· It’s a fitting distinction for Mayorkas, who has overseen — and helped orchestrate — the worst border crisis in American history.
· It’s clear Biden and Mayorkas don’t care about the border crisis.
o At every opportunity, Secretary Mayorkas has led DHS to prioritize making illegal immigration legal and putting lawbreakers ahead of law-abiding Americans.
· Under Joe Biden, every town is a border town, every county is a border county, and every state is a border state.
Bottom Line: Biden has made good on his promise to dismantle border security. He has all the authority he needs to reverse his executive actions, enforce existing U.S. laws, and end the border crisis right now. He refuses.
Coming to our GCRC March Meeting
See GCRC March meeting time and location at the bottom of this page.
MARCH 5, 2024
Virginia’s PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY
TIME TO ENGAGE!
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING STARTS:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 19, 2024 at Building-1 in Gloucester Courthouse.
Be part of choosing Virginia’s Republican Nominee for President of the United States!
See more info about the Dual Party Presidential Primaries in the document below.
Elections and Voter Registration
Coming to our GCRC April meeting
|Biden Lied To Our Middle Class
Despite Biden’s promise to build an economy “from the middle out and bottom up,” Biden’s policies have increased the wealth gap between the 1% and middle-class workers.
· Biden’s policies have been a handout for the wealthy, while low- and middle-income families continue to suffer.
o The working class has had to make more lifestyle adjustments to make ends meet.
§ In 2023, nearly 75% of self-described working class Americans reported cutting back on entertainment and eating out due to inflation.
§ 51% of the working class are working more hours.
o In response to Bidenflation, the Fed has hiked interest rates 11 times since March 2022 – now at their highest level in 22 years – predominantly hurting the middle class in the process.
o “Early delinquencies” on car and credit card loans among lower income households are higher than before the pandemic.
· Biden is trying to gaslight Americans on the economy.
o In January, Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said Americans just need to give Bidenomics more “time” to take effect.
o Biden said his outlook on the economy in 2024 is “All good. Take a look! Start reporting it the right way.”
o Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said that Americans’ pessimism in the Biden economy is “unwarranted.”
· There is no such thing as student loan “forgiveness.”
o Biden’s illegal student loan promises were shut down after the Supreme Court struck down his bailout.
o Biden has now moved to canceling smaller amounts of student debt – having transferred nearly $138 billion in federal student loans to taxpayers without a single act of Congress.
§ According to the Penn Wharton Budget Model, Biden’s latest student loan bailout will cost taxpayers $475 billion.
o Student loan “cancellation” has been referred to as “a giant welfare program for the bourgeoisie” because 40% of student debt is held by students with advanced degrees such as doctors and lawyers.
· The middle class isn’t fooled by “Bidenomics.”
o Americans know that Biden’s radical tax-and-spend agenda is responsible for the pain they feel in their pocketbooks.
o A majority of Americans believe Biden’s policies have worsened economic conditions in the country.
o Only 13% of Americans say they’ve gotten better off financially since Biden took office.
o 62% of Americans feel the economy is bad and 70% disapprove of Biden’s handling of inflation.
Bottom Line: The Biden administration has spent the last three years dismissing, mocking, and laughing at the legitimate economic concerns felt by Americans. Voters will be laughing back come November.
The Gloucester County Republican Committee (GCRC) meets monthly on the third (3rd) Thursday of each month (except December) at IDK Raw Bar and Grill. 4329 GEORGE WASHINGTON MEMORIAL HIGHWAY, Hayes, VA.
Doors Open at 5:30pm for social time and dinner. Meeting starts at 6:30pm. For updates, check out our Facebook page or email the Chairman at: email@example.com
We welcome new members! Come Join Us.
“The Republican Creed” – This is what we believe!
If You believe
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraint must be exercised at all levels of government
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations
- That peace is best preserved through strong national defense
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation
…Then welcome to the Gloucester County Republican Party
We are the official Gloucester County Unit of the Republican Party of Virginia.
- March 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 21 @ 6:30 am - 8:30 pm
- April 6 @ 8:30 am - April 7 @ 5:00 pm